Think back to a few decades ago. Cricket was a popular sport (and at the time). TV shows escapism. Premier League, fan moment. And Fantasy cricket, far removed from reality.
No, it wasn’t that far away, but, it sounds like forever, technically – Social media was in danger of becoming the norm, and first-generation devices were attracting attention. Cut to 2021, a fun game to watch.
Indians have always been crazy about sports – and Cricket’s passion has never been compared. Thanks to Smartphones and cricket platforms fantasy is fueling the growth of the sports industry today. According to a report by FIFS-KPMG India, the sports market has seen about 165% growth in Contest Entry Amount (CEA). While the numbers speak volumes about massive growth, let’s look at factors that have contributed to both interest rates and revenue growth.
India: Is it safe to call it a tech hub?
If you ask BalleBaazi, the answer has always been yes. As the fantasy ipl league progresses, for example, the winners come from almost every region and part of the country. If you ask us if we have contributed so much to making new ‘standard’ technologies useful to large sections of society, the answer can be overwhelming.
Once Fantasy cricket has reached the remotest parts of India: we say win. ‘Tech-boom’, as we call it, has provided the power of cricket madness with fun cricket as its assistant. People sticking to their Smartphones, enjoying the game, and winning real money games are almost always a testament to India becoming technologically skilled at playing myths and how!
Early drivers –
- Game consistency: Yes, needless to say, it is available. You can play from any device. And literally from anywhere. Who would have thought that he was powerful in the name of fun cricket apps?
- Smooth display of practice games: Here is a drill, you put your cricket knowledge to test, research, team, plan and play. Now couples with amazing looks, smooth transitions, and quick withdrawals – isn’t that great? Yes, we do!
- Easy to Play: Yes, at first, it’s as simple as possible. Download the app, click on the tournament you would like to participate in, build your own team, and play in it! Earning points and winning real money prizes will depend on the skill and strategy you put in, ALWAYS!
- Tightly managed bodies: Safe play, privacy policies, KYC, and many filters around you, are one of the most insecure areas you can access. BalleBaazi, for example, confirms that you are over 18 years old, and are entering any competition at the end of KYC.
- Fantasy cricket is here, and it will remain: With so many competitions coming from time to time, it will definitely be even more exciting. The popularity of the game is already growing, and the only words that sound in your head and ours should be – Put your game in the face! Good luck to you.